Turning global challenges into local advantages
In the past decade rising demand for fossil fuels increased the energy prices at a historically high level and meanwhile companies’ ability to utilize energy more efficiently is a vital competitive advantage in a global economy.
Industrial energy symbiosis strengthen companies to a greater degree of energy security, more efficient use of energy and the ability to find solutions that are better and cheaper in collaboration with others. In this way, one may turn global challenges into local advantages.
In order to accelerate the development and deployment of industrial energy symbiosis it is of great importance that companies and public organizations are aware of new symbiosis of common interest. We support an attractive platform for companies to explore industrial energy symbiosis, in which they achieve reduced and more stable operating costs by utilizing surplus energy from another.
- Identifying new areas with potentials for industrial symbiosis
- Supporting technical analyses and business cases
- Facilitating the dialogue between companies and public authorities
- Making micro symbiosis happen between two or more companies
- Finding the funding needed for industrial energy symbiosis