Collaborations promote societal productivity
Earlier analyses and experiences indicate that collaborations both within and between companies, knowledge institutions and public organizations promote societal productivity. Furthermore the companies’ accuracy in their innovation processes coming along with technology development, new products, processes, services and new ways for market penetration is strengthened.
So far, promotion of innovation in the Danish-German border region has been rather autonomous. Today many SME’s see the border as barriers of languages and cultural differences. The border region has a common basis, yet still there are differences. We are better off utilizing the differences to capture new customers, suppliers and partnerships.
We help companies to work with innovation in an efficient manner and we make the innovation mechanisms foreseeable in in-house innovation processes and in innovation collaborations with others. We help companies to evaluate ideas, support knowledge transfer and we help to find funding for innovative projects.
- Activating the innovation potential and identifying innovative ideas
- Access to new customers, suppliers and cross-border partnerships
- Knowledge transfer via academic employees
- Finding the funding needed for innovation
- Establishing new test and demonstration labs accessible for Danish and German companies