04.-05.10.2016: 100% Renewable Energy – Solutions for crossing border
At the conference „100% Renewable Energy – Solutions for crossing border”, experts from the fields economy, industry and politics were brought together to discuss the future of energy supply from 100% renewable energy sources. Organizer of the conference was the University Flensburg in collaboration with the Europa-Universität Flensburg, the University of Southern Denmark and the project FURGY CLEAN Innovation.
The conferences program was divided into 3 tracks with more than 60 presentations: Technology, System integration and the International Green Entrepreneurship Forum (IGEF). The whole conference was part of a binational series of conferences around the topics renewable energy and carbon neutrality in the danish-german border region.
In the course of the conference, FURGY CLEAN Innovation moderated two sessions:
– Local networking (C4) and
– Green innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) (C5)
The first session informed about best-practice examples how SME can stay innovative through local and cross-border networks. The main course of the second session was to show alterations and ideas in the area of effective implementation of clean energy.
Presentations of the day
- Presentation of the new Interreg-Project „Furgy Clean Innovation“
Lars Kaiser, Flensburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry
FURGY CLEAN Innovation
- The Danish Cluster landscape – possibilities and effects on businesses
Britt Sandvad, Cluster Excellence Denmark
Cluster Excellence Denmark
- Citizen engagement and local stakeholder management –
the Sonderborg experiences with engaging local stakeholders
Nicolas Bernhardi, ProjectZero
- Innovation Support to SME
Christian Boysen, CLEAN
- Best Practice – Danish example of Innovation
Thomas Barrett, Design flux Technologies
- Corporate Entrepreneurship in the Clean Energy Industry
Karina Hoffmann, FuE-Zentrum FH Kiel GmbH
Pictures of the day