15/03/2018 - 16/03/2018
Am Messeplatz 12-18
Events of FURGY CLEAN Innovation
FURGY CLEAN Innovation is anxious to foster the development of innovation in the clean energy area. Together with other co-organizers and partners we offer you a wide range of information on current developments in the area of renewable energies at this year’s FURGY CLEAN Innovation-Congress at the New Energy in Husum. Learn more about innovative technologies, digitalization and funding opportunities. You will have the opportunity to discuss matters with colleagues and meet partners from the fields of economy and science from Schleswig-Holstein and Denmark.
Co-organizers and partners: EE.SH, IB.SH, EKSH, watt_2.0 e. V., WT.SH, Inno-SE, RollFlex
Thursday, 15th of march 2018
- 12.30-15.00 & 15.15-17.30 : Digitalization, in cooperation with EESH
- 12.30-14.30: Energy – efficient and cost-effective, in cooperation with watt_2.0 e.V.
- 15.00-17.00: Funding opportunities for energy and environmental projects, in cooperation with IB.SH og WT.SH
Friday, 16th of march 2018
- 10.30-12.30: Electromobility, in cooperation with WT.SH
- 10.30-12.30: Innovative energy projects in the border region, in cooperation with Inno-SE
- 11.00-14.00: Energy storage, organisation EKSH
- 13.30-15.30: Energy efficiency – Denmark and Germany in comparison
- 14.30-16.15: Roll-to-roll fabrication of solar cells and OLEDs, organisation Roll-Flex
Special: We are offering a bus tour to the congress (Odense-Kolding-Aabenraa-Flensburg-Husum). If you would like to join please contact Martin Laugesen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 61338366).